- Name the longest English word?
- A headless man had a letter to write; It was read by a man who had lost his sight. The dumb repeated it word for word; And deaf was he who listened and heard.
Here it goes...
- What common English word is 9 letters long, and each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains an English word; from nine letters all the way down to a single remaining letter?
Fun Word Riddle - Click here for more home videos
Just in case you were not able to get the answers for the two questions above...
- Smiles... There's a mile between two 'S'
- The letter in question is the letter "O". It is zero. The man had nothing to write. The blind could read nothing. The person who was dumb could repeat nothing. The deaf man listened and heard nothing.